Empowering Healthcare professionals with the latest in scientific development
The Annual IFM conference gathers 2500+ Healthcare professionals, with the aim of transferring medical knowledge through a carefully designed conference program and workshops. The topics chosen focus on current medical trends, the developments to address medical challenges and the future of healthcare. Experts from across the globe are invited to share their knowledge and discuss best practices.
Engage with Primary Healthcare providers who will showcase the latest in healthcare technology, products and services.
Improve your knowledge and enhance skills through educational opportunities available through conferences and workshops.
An opportunity to experience new developments in the primary healthcare industry, that can help improve your practice.
Attendees feedback of IFM 2021 conference
86% – Exceptional Speakers
83% – Excellent scientific content
84% – Well-presented sessions
“ IFM most interesting platform to meet with Family Physicians. We are happy to be part of it”
-Nour Mostafa, Boehringer Ingelheim,UAE
Conference Topics IFM 2022
1 – Health care Prevention and Promotion:
- Increase access to nutrition and physical activity
- Obesity management
- How to deal with insomnia
- Immunology (including clinical homeopathies)
- Screening for colorectal and breast (from radiology and endoscopy prospective as well)
- Gastroenterology and when to refer patient for endoscopy (H. Pylori)
2 – NCD and oncology:
- Cardiology including ECG reading
- Asthma and COPD
- Breast Cancer/Colon Cancer/ Lung Cancer (what to do?)
- Mental Health and substance abuse (GCC and international)
- Surgical issues at PHC
3 – Innovation and Technology:
- Shifting to Smart digital Clinic (+/-)
- Leadership topic (GCC)
- The future of the PHC
- Covid 19 and what’s the consequences
- Communications skills and patient rapport and technology challenges
- Monitoring chronic cases digitally (asthma, Cardiac failure ….etc)